Terms of Sale
We guarantee the authenticity of the pieces exhibited in this catalogue, unless otherwise indicated.
Participating implies the acceptance of the following conditions:
1. All sales are in exact amount of Euros. The prices indicated in the catalogue for each lot, are the minimum sale prices. Bids for a lower price than the one marked, are not accepted. Everyone who participates is responsible for the offers placed. The auctioneer is not responsible for mistakes in the offers. If during the auction any doubt arises about the last bidder, the lot will be put again in sale.
2. The final prices of sale will include a commission of 14% on the price of adjudication and on the V.A.T. at the legal rate.
For auctions exclusively online the final price will include a commission of 14% on the price of adjudication and on the V.A.T. at the legal rate
3. The pieces will be sent through registered mail with reception’s form at buyer risk. Handling postage will be at buyer’s expenses.
4. Participate on the auction may be:
- By bidding directly in the auction room.
- By sending an offer, duly filled in, by postal mail, fax, email or phone (previously requested).
- By bidding directly through internet (Addition 6% over commission // Inscription limit 2 hours before the auction begins).
5. Lots will be awarded to the highest bidder, in case of equality preference will be given to the orders of non present buyers over the ones present: in the auction room, live internet and telephone, and from among the absent ones those received in first place.
6. Ways of payment: cash payment, bank transfer or check (in Euros). Any form of payment different from these must be communicated before. Numismática Leilões will keep in its possession the numismatic pieces until total liquidation.
7. Lots purchased must be picked up within 10 days after auction close. Numismática Leilões reserves itself the right to cancel the sale and to dispose of lots when payment is not done within 30 days after the auction.
8. If some numismatic piece has a flaw not described in the catalogue, the buyer can return it back in a maximum of 10 days, starting from the day it was sent. The discrepancy in the degree of conservation will not be a reason for return, except proved error. Any returned piece must be in the same condition as it was delivered. We do not accept returns of any object of present buyers during the auction, for it is supposed they would have examined the numismatic pieces in advance. Lots of sets can not be returned.
9. Sold lots can be collected from the day after the auction, at our office in D. Luíz de Noronha Street, n. º 26, 6º Esq. starting form 11.00 am. Lots sold to the absent buyers will be sent them after payment, in the days next to the auction sale.
10. Numismática Leilões reserves the right to change the auction due a force majeure cause, as well as to remove any lot.
11. Lots not sold in auction can be acquired until 10 days after the end of auction, plus the sale commission and VAT at the legal rate.
12. In case of litigation, the text which obliges both parts to comply the terms is the one published in Portuguese.
13. The participation in the auction implies the acceptance of the terms described before. Any litigation will be submitted to the courts of Lisbon, and the buyer resigns expressly any other jurisdiction that could correspond him.